How to build a true Spektrum DSMX module for Taranis
– Fully integrated. i.e. you can use the Taranis menu for range test and bind functions
– True model matching. You can choose a different receiver ids so you don’t accidentally bind to the wrong model.
– Better antenna placement, not sticking out the back, so Taranis is still able to lie down flat and rest on the metal-handle. With some older OrangeRX modules you could easily mod that but my module seems to be a little bit harder so I haven’t done.
– Possibly less latency as the Taranis is “speaking native DSM” with the module, not being coded to PPM.
– Being a genuine Spektrum module